Sober Living in FLorida
Located in Beautiful North Palm Beach
Changing Tides Transitional Living is a unique transitional living opportunity for individuals that have just left a recovery program or need a more structured, supportive environment to maintain their recovery. The clients participate in an Intensive Outpatient Program three evenings a week and receive individual therapy as a part of the program. The clients that are participating in the IOP program are provided complimentary housing providing them with an opportunity to get a job, continuing education, participate in vocational training and lifestyle management. The initial recovery period is a sensitive and critical time for individuals serious about their recovery and often can be a time for relapse if not in the most supportive environment.
We offer a year long program that starts with detox in our luxury detox, transitioning to one of our residential programs for 30 days to 6 months and then to our intensive outpatient program at Changing Tides Transitional Living. Our continuum of care is a sure set up for success especially for clients that have repeatedly relapsed.
Structured, Supportive & Affordable
Changing Tides Transitional Living is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in beautiful North Palm Beach, Fl. The residence is located within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, public transportation and employment opportunities.
With regular, random drug and alcohol screening and 24-hour on-site staff supervision, our program offers the consistency and accountability that our residents need to succeed. With no more than 4 people to an apartment our property is small enough that our staff can give residents the individual attention they deserve, yet large enough to offer a sober, enjoyable community experience.
Our transitional living provides a safe comfortable environment with the support, guidance, nurturing and structure necessary for transition from addiction treatment to a true sober independent life.
Our goal is to provide a safe and caring sober living environment for men and woman early in sobriety to work on their recovery and re-engage in healthy lifestyles and work opportunities.
- Vans that transport to AA/NA meetings and doctors appointments
- Apartments within walking distance to meetings if an individual chooses
- Walking & biking distance to bus routes
- Safe Location in North Palm Beach, Florida
- Gym membership for all residents
- 24hr staff on property for safety and security
- Wireless Internet
- Personal computers and cell phones allowed
- Fully furnished
- Cable TV
- Washer/dryers on site
- Weekly field trips & volunteer activities
- Community Sober Living Rules & Regulations to support everyone's recovery
Weekly IOP for Residents
- Addiction & recovery support & education
- Goal oriented & lifestyle management focused
- Relapse prevention
- Life-style management skills
- Job placement support
- Emotional healing support & therapy
- Boundaries & relationships recovery support
- Intervention strategies for healthy long-term recovery
- Sober living and sober fun education: learning to live again